College Green Medical Practice
1 Bristol Road South
Contact number: 01212030200
Email address: email@example.com
Non-urgent advice: Appointment
You can cancel or change your GP appointment by using an online app, like NHS, Systmonline or Airmid or by telephoning us.
To access our services, you will need to be registered as a patient with us. The registration process is quick and easy. Fill out the form and our admin team will process your registration. Please check the catchment area before registering.
Plan your journey
There are bus stops on both sides of Bristol Road South approximately 30m from the site. The northbound bus stop, which caters for journeys towards Selly Oak and the City Centre, has a sheltered waiting area within a well-lit, widened footway.
Here are some of the popular bus routes:
- 27 bus Bunbury Rd to Cob Lane 9 minute walk to Bristol Road south
- 42 Bus Cotteridge Island to Northfield Bell Lane then 61/63/ X20 to College Green
- 18 bus to Northfield bus along Bristol Road to College Green
- 11C Watford Rd to Selly Oak X20/61/63 to College Green
Ring and ride
Ring and Ride is a door-to-door transport service for anyone who lives in the urban areas of the West Midlands who find it difficult or impossible to use normal public transport. Click here for more information about Ring and ride.
The site is well-served by a network of on-and off-road cycling routes, with most of the surrounding residential streets forming part of the advisory cycle network. Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield are all within a 10 minute cycle ride. Click here to plan your cycle route.
Parking & Accessibility
There is car parking onsite, with disabled parking spaces available
• Disabled parking and a hearing loop available
• Disabled WC available
• Step-free access available
• Wheelchair access available
• BSL interpreters access available